Our member Corinna Ulcigrai is co-organising the conference Dynamics of Parabolic Flows: Recent advances and new perspectives which will take place at the University of Zurich in July 1-5, 2019.
Organizers: Giovanni Forni (Univ. of Maryland), K. Fraczek (Univ. of Torun), Corinna Ulcigrai (Univ. of Zurich), B. Weiss (Tel Aviv Univ.).
The conference will focus on the dynamics and ergodic theory of parabolic flows, focusing on recent developments and new directions of research at the crossroads between homogeneous and Teichmueller dynamics. Topics we would like to represent include:
- shearing and Ratner properties in smooth dynamics
- quantitative equidistribution results for unipotent flows
- time changes and perturbations of parabolic unipotent flows
- horocycle flow on moduli spaces of translation surfaces
- infinite measure preserving parabolic flows
Please visit the website for more details.