The Gender and Science Meeting 2017 is an international meeting for all scientists and those interested in Gender and Science organized by the NCCR MUST and Ruhr-Bochum's Excellence Cluster RESOLV. The program is being developed by the NCCR MUST. The event will be held at the ETH Zurich, ML building.
- Prof. Angelika Kalt, Director of Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- Prof. Tomas Brage, D-Phys, University of Lund, Sweden
- Prof. Lesley Cohen, D-Phys, Imperial College, London, UK
- Prof. Doris Wastl-Walter, Vice Rector, University of Bern
- Prof. Martina Havenith, Director of RESOLV, Ruhr Bochum University, Germany
- Prof. Ursula Keller, Director of NCCR MUST, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Teresa Montaruli, D-Phys, University of Geneva
- Maya Widmer, GEMO Widmer, Bern
- Dr. Regina Notz, EU Grants Access, ETH Zürich/University of Zürich
Deadline for registration is July 31, 2017.
Please visit the website for more details: http://www.nccr-must.ch/gender_and_science_meeting_2017.html