The NCCR Chemical Biology is organising a workshop on soft skills that will be held in Geneva from February 6 to 10, 2017. During the week, two workshops, 2 days long each, will be run by Dimitra Karatolou, Career and Life Coach.
Assertiveness: the key to open and efficient communication!
February 6-7th, 2017 (11:00-17:00), UNIGE
- express your opinion and your feelings openly yet respectfully
- set healthy boundaries in your professional and personal relationships
- understand and manage diversity of personalities
- enhance your active listening skills and empathy
- deal efficiently with difficult conversations and miscommunications
- provided feedback constructively
- created relationships of trust and cooperation.
Make an impact, create a strong social network!
February 9-10th, 2017 (11:00-17:00), UNIGE
- promote yourself and your skills with greater confidence
- ‘read’ and master body language
- increase your interpersonal awareness
- understand the dynamics of everyday communication
- liaise easily and efficiently with others
- build and maintain a strong social network.
Registration is open untill January 13, 2017. Please visit the website for registration and further information: https://nccr-chembio.ch/events/soft-skills-week-registration/